Established in 1986, Hitech specializes in providing heat treatment services for the manufacturing industries, including aviation, automotive, marine, electrical/electronics, semi-conductors, medicals, precision machining, mold making, stamping tools and dies, die-casting molds, oil and gas, maintenance repair overhaul (MRO), R & D and many more. We are a one-stop heat treatment solutions provider with the ability to offer further value-added services, which include failure analysis, interpretation of a report to customers, blueprinting solutions to problems, heat treatment consultancy, sourcing of special materials and consumables/ equipment, plus training and cost improvement consultancy for tooling, etc.
At Hitech, quality is built, not inspected. Our decade’s worth of experience has endowed us with a keen sense of the key standards required for the various industries. We are on a continuous quest for excellence in our field of work, establishing, consistently maintaining and improving on an effective and dynamic quality system which ensures that is always relevant and meets the needs and requirement of every customer.
Hitech, your one-stop quality assured heat treatment service provider.
HITECH HEAT TREATMENT SERVICES PTE LTD is committed to providing quality heat treatment services that meet customers and industrial requirements, and making continual improvements on quality system and customer satisfaction.
The company will constantly quest for excellence in its field of work. This is achieved through establishing and maintaining an effective dynamic quality system meeting customers / industrial requirements.
Quality is built not inspected.
Strive and not yield
To be acknowledged as the best in our industry in the region in
providing quality services that add value to our customers
Quality services through teamwork with passion for excellence
OUR QUALITY STATEMENT
Constant quest for excellence
A MEMBER OF:
- Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore) (AAIS)
- ASM International, the Materials Informations Society
- Heat Treating Society, an Affiliate of ASM International Society
- Metal Treating Institute in USA (MTI)
- Laser Institute of America (LIA)
- North America Die Casting Association (NADCA)
- Singapore Precision Engineering & Tooling Association (SPETA)
- Singapore Productivity Association (SPA)
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME)
- Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)